“InTraRed: Innovation Transfer Ready SMEs” aims to foster the innovation management within SMEs placing particular emphasis on building new learning partnerships between the world of work and the world of VET provision.
This project addresses business owners and functional team leaders in the SME sector and VET professionals as fundamental elements able to create key educational bridges to reduce fragmentation in the innovation management process.
InTraRed aims to…
• support business owners and functional team leaders in the SME sector to build the required skills and competences in innovation management.
• properly equip VET professionals to deliver a new innovation management curriculum and coaching their SME client group.
• ensuring the deep raising awareness at SMEs about what kind of people lead innovation in today’s business world across the participating countries.
• provide policy makers with a recommend course of action based on the experiences and lessons learned in the course of the InTraRed project.
• facilitate high-impact learning materials through a mobile-friendly learning platform built to maximise interaction and engagement providing instant access.
1. A customisable training programme to support business owners and functional team leaders in the SME sector to develop the required skills and competences in innovation management to enable them to introduce formalised innovation processes in their companies and rapidly bring new innovative products and services to the market.
2. A tailored in-service training programme to ensure that VET professionals, business advisors and mentors are equipped to deliver the new innovation management curriculum tailored to the needs of their SME client group.
3. A mobile-friendly learning platform built to maximise interaction and engagement providing instant access to our high-impact learning materials namely the InTraRed Innovation Management Curriculum and the In-service Training Programme for VET professionals, trainers and coaches.
4. A library of real-life case stories of innovation leaders in the SME sector.
5. A thought-provoking Policy Paper titled Innovation Management in the Age of Disruption.
Project website: https://www.intrared.eu/en/
Contact person: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia
Dimičeva ulica 13
T: +386 1 58 98 000
F: + 386 1 58 98 100