Contributing to the development of a European Area of Skills and Qualifications. This project will help to manage industrial, economic and technological changes in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry by reducing obstacles and stimulating labour mobility and development of the workforce. This will be a practical step towards implementing the new ˝Europe 2020˝ strategy.
Through delivering its objectives, the project will address the problems recognised by the social partners at EU and national levels in the VET and it will:
• Make it easier for young people to get the right competences (skills, knowledge and general aptitudes) and to be able to use them in appropriate jobs. The project will contribute by equipping people with the right skills for the jobs of today and tomorrow in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
• Give employees the possibility to acquire required qualifications in order to adapt to change and possible shifts in their career. Doing this, the project will help to manage industrial, economic and technological changes in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry by enabling mobility and development of the workforce.
• Improve quality and relevance and thus effectiveness of VET by enabling all learners to acquire skills and competences needed for their employability.
• Improve attractiveness of the vocational education and training among young people by providing up-to-date VET programme with perspectives of mobility.
• Enhance creativity and innovation of VET by promoting partnerships of the world of VET and the labour market.
• Support effectiveness of the labour market by supplying highly qualified and competitive specialists and decreasing the mismatch of qualifications.
• Improve practical skills of VET learners by involving employers in the process of VET.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia
Dimičeva ulica 13
T: +386 1 58 98 000
F: + 386 1 58 98 100