The project Business Owners contributes to raise awareness among young people of the possibilities that family businesses offers for their professional development. The project creates training materials to increase the necessary competences of youngsters in order to be ready for a successful transfer. The main objectives of the project are:
1. Raise awareness in VET centers, and other training organizations, of the necessity to train and develop entrepreneurial competences among young people.
2. Raise awareness among young people of the possibilities that family businesses have as an employment alternative
3. Increase the employability of young people through the continuation of family businesses.
4. Improve the necessary competences of young people to carry out a successful business transfer process.
5. Give continuity to family businesses as a driver for the local and regional development.
For more information, please contact Grit Ackermann at CCIS.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia
Dimičeva ulica 13
T: +386 1 58 98 000
F: + 386 1 58 98 100